Monday, October 15, 2007

I-Spy Bags and Clothes Pin Aprons

I am excited to be able to offer these. We are quite pleased with the way they have turned out! They will make great and economical gifts!! Children spend hours looking for the 12 treasures buried in each I-spy bag. At present I have three themes to offer. Each I-Spy bag (5 1/4 inch square) will cost $7.50 plus shipping. I find this size to be perfect for the little hands they are designed for. If you would like matching bean bags (3 1/2 inch square) they will cost $3.50 each.

Nautical


Back side of Nautical (all backs will have pocket with treasure list)


Princess NOTE-this is more of a purple batic look. Not as much blue as it appears.


Jungle NOTE-the elephants are more purplish and less blue than they appear.


Here are my clothes pin aprons. I have 3 fabrics to choose from. Each apron holds a full bag of 100 clothes pins. They are made with sturdy canvas like fabric. Stress points are reinforced.



Folded in half is the apron made with dragonfly fabric


Stripes


Flower mix. This fabric is softer than the other two, but is still very sturdy.

1 comment:

nannykim said...

I am looking for a clothespin apron. Are you still selling them; and if so, how much do they cost?